- Invitations to all OCPA major events
- Perspective (monthly magazine)
- Freedom Flash (weekly e-newsletter)
- Same benefits as a Freedom investor plus
- Monthly policy call during the legislative session
Liberty Circle $1000
- Same benefits as a Patriot investor plus
- Advance registration to OPCA events and programs
- Selected OCPA books
President's Circle $5000
- Same benefits as a Liberty Circle investor plus
- Access to all VIP events and reception
- 1-on-1 meeting with OCPA president
Chairmans Club $10,000
- Same benefits as a President's Circle investor plus
- Recognition at all OCPA major events
- Featured in Perspective magazine
Checks are payable to “Oklahoma Council of Public Affairs, Inc.” Corporate and individual checks accepted.
Oklahoma Council of Public Affairs, Inc., is recognized as a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt research and education organization. Contributions are tax-deductible to the fullest extent provided by law.
Dr. David and Ann Brown know that as long as government exists, there needs to be an organization to keep it accountable.
For years, the Browns were involved in helping Oklahomans by shaping and impacting public policy at the national level.
Eventually, they saw the need for practical, state-based solutions to some of Oklahoma’s most difficult public policy challenges. In 1993, the Browns and sixteen other visionaries decided to form a state think tank—the Oklahoma Council of Public Affairs—to advance opportunity for all Oklahomans.
Since that time, OCPA has become the trusted source for fact-based public policy analysis and ideas in our state.
Every event, research paper, blog, and issue of Perspective magazine that OCPA has produced all originated from the Browns’ vision and leadership.
The David & Ann Brown Legacy Society was created to honor the Browns’ dedication to our nation and our state. Its purpose is to ensure the principles of freedom are preserved and passed down to future generations.
Ways to Give
Joining OCPA’s David & Ann Brown Legacy Society is a way to invest in the freedom of future generations while decreasing your tax liability.
1. Donate through a will or living trust
2. Donate Stock or property
3. Donate life insurance, retirement unitrusts, and charitable gift annuities
Legacy Society Member Benefits
• Recognition at OCPA events
• Featured in Perspective magazine
• Inclusion on the Legacy Wall at OCPA
For more information about the David & Ann Brown Legacy Society, please contact Rachel Hays at (405) 602-1667 or [email protected]